Ordering process: Did anyone receive his order recently?

General discussion and comments that don't fit in the other topic areas.

Moderator: jrhees

Ordering process: Did anyone receive his order recently?

Postby Mithrandir » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am

I've ordered two usbuirt units about a month ago via the EU ordering option.
The site stated new stock would be available May 20th, though it is now June 1 and it still states the same.

Has anybody received his order lately or had any indication on when the order will be processed/shipped?

I'm dying to get the USB-UIRT's as they have been the one missing piece of my mediacenter for a very long time now.
Mithrandir

Postby RickC3C4 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 pm

I received mine last week.
RickC3C4

Postby Mithrandir » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:23 am

Thanks for your answer. When exactly did you place your order?
I'm asking all this via the forum as i can't get a reply on the contact address.

In hindsight i wish i had ordered via the international ordering option as it seems there is stock via that route but no stock via the EU ordering process.
Mithrandir

Postby RickC3C4 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:12 pm

I ordered mine on May 7th. I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail on my order so on May 19th I e-mailed support requesting a confirmation which I received the same day. On May 26th I received an e-mail stating that my order had been shipped on the 22nd. I received the unit a couple of days later.

I have e-mailed support several times since receiving my unit and I've got to say that they have been remarkably helpful and expedient in their replies.
RickC3C4

Postby Mithrandir » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:27 pm

My order was placed on May 8th.

After 2 weeks i sent an e-mail to ask about any expected delivery dates as, except for paypal payment confirmation, i received no information on stock, delivery etc whatsoever.
A week later i did the same. Today i've sent a slightly more pressing e-mail.

However so far i've had no replies at all. I can understand it's a semi-hobby product but no replies after more then 4 weeks is really not ok and i'm quite dissapointed right now. I hope i get a reply or the shipment soon..
Mithrandir

Postby RickC3C4 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:56 pm

It's odd that we have seemingly had two completely different experiences with this company. Mine, except for the lack of a confirmation e-mail has been a terrific experience including quick replies to my e-mails to them. Of course I can only speculate but "maybe" your e-mail address is being tagged by thier spam filter and they are just not seeing your e-mails. That happens to me all the time, if I don't get a reply from someone in a timely manner I will send the e-mail from an alternate e-mail addresses. Again that is just speculation.
RickC3C4

Postby Mithrandir » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:44 pm

That's why i sent all three e-mails from 3 different addresses with each 3 different ISP/Carriers :)
Maybe i should've ordered on May 7th ;)

The only real difference is that i opted for the EU option. (Also has a seperate paypal account..). I have no preference for either ordering option but being in Europe the EU option seemed to make the most sense, despite the fact the "International" option would've worked too..
Mithrandir

Postby RickC3C4 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Well I guess all I can say is I hope you get your's soon.
RickC3C4

Postby Mithrandir » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Well i've finally had contact.
I was indeed blocked by their spamfilter. However, i used three different mail adresses from 3 different internet providers via 3 different mail servers.

Something tells me their spamfilter is far far too strict.

It turns out there is no EU stock and there won't be for a few more weeks at least.

In hindsight i should've ordered via the international option.
I suggest to anyone ordering to always use the international shipping option.
Mithrandir

Postby wetwired » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:47 am

I ordered my USBUIRT last week, does anyone have any info on when it might be delivered? I used the EU option.
I´m asking cause I can´t get any replies from the support email, perhaps I also get stuck in the spam filter...
wetwired

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Like i mentioned on above posts i ordered on May 8th..and so far am still waiting after ~40 days.
It might be that when there is stock again that we both get our order at the same time..but who knows...

Try to contact the paypal email address instead of the usbuirt.com address. The latter barely gives a response due to a overly aggressive spamfilter. I used multiple mailaddresses/smtp servers in different ip ranges and one of them came through properly. They might lose business over such a thing.
The UK paypal address is monitored by Darren Karp and does not seem to have the aggressive filtering.

In your case maybe its better to cancel your EU order and order via the international route. My order has been open for so long that i'm still wondering on what i should do..cancel or not..?

I've been waiting for 40 days and am affraid that when i cancel it now and try the US/International option, the US stock runs dry and i end up at the back of the pack again.

EDIT: Removed some typos
Last edited by Mithrandir on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mithrandir

Postby wetwired » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Ok, I just sent an email to paypal@aog.co.uk asking about shipment. We´ll see...

How can I cancel an order if I wanted to? I´m certainly not going to wait 40days.
wetwired

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:31 pm

Well i think your one lucky ******* because i just got confirmation that new EU stock is expected by early next week!..unless they have a big backlog, it would mean you will get your order within 2-3 weeks as well.
Mithrandir

Postby wetwired » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:13 pm

I got the same reply from Darren Karp just now, gotta love a fast response :)
wetwired

Postby bdawson » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:30 pm

I ordered one on the 9/4. I emailed jrhees@cardaccess-inc.com on 9/9 just to see what the status was and heard nothing back. I email the support link today and hope to have a response back soon. Anyone have any other addresses to contact for order status?
bdawson

Next

Return to General-Discussion