Searing for Programing information for the USB-UIRT

Interested in integrating USB-UIRT support into an application? Look here!

Moderator: jrhees

Searing for Programing information for the USB-UIRT

Postby PharaDOS » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:19 am

hi , i'm searching for programing information like the API Documentation.

where can i get it, it seems that jon is not really answering emails at the moment ?

thxns in advance
PharaDOS

No formal support for the USB-UIRT?

Postby 123 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Several weeks ago, I sent email to support@usbuirt.com, regarding a COM object for USBUIRT, and received no reply (not even an automated reply). I've posted one question on this forum (a week ago) and received no reply from the moderators. There are many other questions posted here that have suffered a similar fate.

Is it possible that support for the USB-UIRT is now the responsibility of the user-community?

Would the forum moderators care to comment? Are you folks just extremely busy or has formal support for the USB-UIRT been abandoned?

Re: No formal support for the USB-UIRT?

Postby PharaDOS » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:52 pm

123 wrote:Several weeks ago, I sent email to support@usbuirt.com, regarding a COM object for USBUIRT, and received no reply (not even an automated reply). I've posted one question on this forum (a week ago) and received no reply from the moderators. There are many other questions posted here that have suffered a similar fate.

Is it possible that support for the USB-UIRT is now the responsibility of the user-community?

Would the forum moderators care to comment? Are you folks just extremely busy or has formal support for the USB-UIRT been abandoned?

try it again, he send it to me two days ago, so support is still there
PharaDOS

Postby 123 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:25 pm

PharaDOS,

Thanks for reply.

Based on the amount of recently posted replies from the forum moderators (none) one can conclude that they no longer answer questions here. The conclusion is that questions posted in this forum may receive a reply from fellow developers but not from the moderators.

Your experience suggests that support@usbuirt.com is the only way to get a reply from the moderators. Although it worked for me when I asked for the SDK, it didn't when I asked a technical question. I'll try again and let you know if I receive a reply.

Return to Developers