software sugguestions for using as on a touchscreen pc

Having problems? Use this forum to find help!

Moderator: jrhees

software sugguestions for using as on a touchscreen pc

Postby guest » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:05 am

I recently purchased a usbuirt and I have been playing around with quite a few different software packages. None of them seem to get me where I want to go. I have a touchscreen winxp pc in my house that I want to run "some software" app on that will allow me to put some buttons on the screen to control all sorts of AV equipment. I have looked at Girder, Housebot, and Homeseer. Housebot was the closest to what I want, but it was very hard to "create good looking buttons" and seemed very cumbersome to me. I waded throught it for about 4 days before deciding it wasn't the ideal solution. Most of these packages seem to be designed to control your pc, not used for your pc to control AV equip. I really want a pronto like package that runs on a standard pc. Any ideas??

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:59 am

Hi

Pop over and look at CQC .....Some really nice screens there ...It has a thiry day trial........ Go to the Forum section ...Lots of help there.

http://www.charmedquark.com/

HTH
Frank

Postby guest » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:01 am

Thanks for the response, I did download QRC and I frankly was lost as to where to start. It loaded all kinds of windows services and seemed very complicated, I didn't get very far before I gave up. Just really hoping to find something simple, maybe it doesn't exist.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:54 pm

Try xlobby

www.xlobby.com

Return to Troubleshooting