Girder Plugin 2.5.8 Now Posted

Having problems? Use this forum to find help!

Moderator: jrhees

Girder Plugin 2.5.8 Now Posted

Postby jrhees » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:44 pm

From the Readme:

- Added 'Enable Wakeup Hardware Support' option on Wake Tab
This allows those who are *not* interested in having the USB-UIRT wake up their computer and would like to be able to place their computer into Standby S3 state (which otherwise would be prevented by the USB-UIRT).
- Bugfix: Pronto Import was not importing Carrier Frequency
Users importing Pronto codes into the USB-UIRT should use this latest plug-in instead of the older 2.5.6 (which has a bug)
- Bugfix: Pronto Import to non-Raw (struct) was broken
Users importing Pronto codes into the USB-UIRT should use this latest plug-in instead of the older 2.5.6 (which has a bug)
- Bugfix: Repeat setting was not allowing repeats>31
Version 2.5.6 enabled the ability to have repeats up to 127 (simulating holding a button for a long time), but had a bug which would change the high repeat value to 31 each time the 'OK' was hit in the settings dialog.
- Bugfix: Denon Remote learning to RAW mode fixes

You can find the latest at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~jrhees/USBUI ... v2_5_8.zip

Best Regards,

Jon
jrhees
Site Admin

Postby Jeff Bell » Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:01 pm

Thanks Jon! Much appreciated..

Jeff
Jeff Bell

Re: Girder Plugin 2.5.8 Now Posted

Postby Jean-Max » Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:48 pm

jrhees wrote:From the Readme:
This allows those who are *not* interested in having the USB-UIRT wake up their computer and would like to be able to place their computer into Standby S3 state (which otherwise would be prevented by the USB-UIRT).

Hello !

I would like to Wakeup my HTPC from USB-UIRT
After reading your post, it seems possible :)
But I don't understand, after reading this another post :
http://65.36.202.170/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... powered+pc

-> I must use "S3" ?
Have you a link about this "S3" (Setup Bios for S3 ?)

I have the last USBUIRT.dll Girder Plugin (2.6.9 , of 04/06/2004)

Thanks for the help :)
Best regards from France
Jean-Max
Jean-Max

Postby jrhees » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:28 pm

Jean-Max,

The USB-UIRT is capable of sending a 'Wake' signal via USB to the Host PC. This can wake up a PC in the following situations:

1. PC is in S1 Standby -- This is a STANDBY mode where the hard drive and screen are turned off but RAM and CPU and fans are left powered ON.

2. PC is in S3 Standby -- This is a STANDBY where only RAM is left powered ON.

You PC's motherboard and BIOS determine which mode (S1 or S3) your machine enters when you tell it to go into standby.

-Jon
jrhees
Site Admin

Postby Jean-Max » Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:23 pm

jrhees wrote:Jean-Max,
The USB-UIRT is capable of sending a 'Wake' signal via USB to the Host PC. This can wake up a PC in the following situations:
1. PC is in S1 Standby ...
2. PC is in S3 Standby ...
-Jon

Thanks Jon for the clear reply ! :)
On the Ami Bios of my Asus P4P800Edl, I setup from "auto" to "S"3 for the sleep mode
But in this S3 standby , the led of the uSBUIRTY is OFF and no IR order from the Remote can awake the PC
During this state, the power led of the PC blinks ; only the power button can awake the PC
Question : in the Bios, what setup can I do now to allow the USB to wait for an order ?

Note : in S1 Sleep mode (the fans run) , the led of the USB UIRT is ON but I don't find any order from the Remote to awake the PC ..

Thanks for your experience and help :)

Best regards :)
Jean-Max
Jean-Max

Re: Girder Plugin 2.5.8 Now Posted

Postby Jean-Max » Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:34 pm

jrhees wrote:From the Readme:
Jon

Hello !
In the USB-UIRT Girder plugin config / Remote Wake-up tab, they say to learn an IR code, then flash the USB-UIRT memory to store this code.

Question 1 : no danger to do that ?

Question 2 : How the USB-UIRT module can receive this code in PC S3 sleep mode ? (USB-UIRT led is OFF... )

Thanks for all :-)
Best regards
Jean-Max
Jean-Max

Postby jrhees » Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:40 pm

Jean-Max,

There is no danger in learning and flashing the wake-up codes.

If you do not get any LED on the USB-UIRT when your PC is in S3, it is possible your motherboard is not capable of providing power to the USB ports while in S3 (in which case it cannot support wake from S3).

You will want to look through all of your Bios options to see if there is any sort of 'Wake from USB in S3' option or something like it.

-Jon
jrhees
Site Admin

cheap christian louboutin shoes

Postby afra99 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:14 am

There are certain times of the cheap christian louboutin shoes day when you should shop for your new discount christian louboutin shoes and other times when you should just wait discounted louboutin shoes. You want to look for your new christian louboutin sale shoes when you've been on your feet all day and they are christian louboutin shoes larger than they are in the morning. For most men this will be the evening time http://www.louboutinssaleonline.com/.
afra99

discount christian louboutin shoes

Postby afra99 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:20 am

Another thing discount christian louboutin shoes to consider is quality. In most cases it is far better cheap louboutin shoes to invest the money in a better pair of christian louboutin shoes that will last a long time and keep looking good louboutin sale than to buy cheap shoes that only last a few months. This is particularly christian louboutin pumps true of your basic everyday work shoes and shoes you may purchase for http://www.cheaplouboutinszone.com/ exercise.
afra99

christian louboutin uk

Postby afra99 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:21 am

As I learn christian louboutin uk and practice more and more, I can say to the one I love discount christian louboutin shoes, I love you, I value you, I respect you and I trust discount louboutin that you have the strength to become all christian louboutin on sale that it is possible for you to become, if I don't get in your way. I love christian louboutin shoes you so much that I can set you free to walk beside me in joy and in sadness http://www.christianlouboutinsdiscounted.com/.
afra99

prada shoes

Postby afra99 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:23 am

Enthusiastic people also love prada shoes what they do, regardless of money or title or power prada handbags. We need to live cheap prada shoes each moment wholeheartedly, with all our prada sunglasses senses.And the prada online same has happened with our http://www.pradashoes2sale.com/ lives.
afra99

discount louboutin shoes

Postby afra99 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:24 am

Love discount louboutin shoes is the highest value in discounted christian louboutin shoes on sale life, It should not be reduced to stupid rituals. And love cheap christian louboutin shoes and freedom go together, you cannot choose one and leave the christian louboutin boots other. A man who knows freedom is full of love, and a man who knows love http://www.christian-louboutins-cheap.com/ is always willing to give freedom.
afra99

tory burch

Postby afra99 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:25 am

True love tory burch is best seen as the promotion and action, not an emotion. Love tory burch shoes is not exclusively based how we feel tory burch sale. Certainly our emotions are involved. But they cannot be our only for love tory burch pumps. True love is when you care tory burch handbags enough about another person that you will lay down your life http://www.handbags4fashion.com/ for them.
afra99

Return to Troubleshooting