USB-UIRT causing SageTV to crash...

Having problems? Use this forum to find help!

Moderator: jrhees

USB-UIRT causing SageTV to crash...

Postby nettech_gt » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:59 am

I sent this to Sage TV:

"I'm currently running Sage TV 6.1 on a P4 2.4 Ghz w/ 1Gb RAM and a GeForce 5200 FX video card. The OS on the server is Windows 2003 Server standard. The server has a Nvidia Dual TV and an ATI 550 capture card. The Client has WinXP SP2, an Athlon 64 2.2Ghz and 512Mb DDR RAM with GeForce 6150 video. There connected via 100mb wired LAN. I had everything set up working nicely until yesterday, when I attempt to open the program guide, live TV or watch a recording. Sage client would immediately loose connection with the server. After about two minutes it would come back but lose connection again I if tried to do any of the above mentioned. After looking at the error log it appears there are quit a few Java errors.(full log listed below) I have Java 1.6 U2 installed on both the server and client. I have reinstalled Java on both but still get this issue. (I have also tried the version on Java that comes with Sage and the doesn’t make a difference. I really love Sage and hope you can provide me with a solution. THANX!"

I'm being told the USB-UIRT (USBUIRT0038z) is causing SageTV to crash. I'm using the latest drivers (1.4) Can anyone help me? THANX!
nettech_gt

Return to Troubleshooting