Can't get USB-UIRT to change Channels

Having problems? Use this forum to find help!

Moderator: jrhees

Can't get USB-UIRT to change Channels

Postby nettech_gt » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:43 am

I currently have SageTV 6.1 installed on my server (running Windows Server 2003 standard) I have an USB-UIRT plugged into the server, with the1.4 drivers installed. I also have a client machine (running Windows XP SP2) that has Sage TV Client 6.1 installed. It has a MCE Blaster plugged into it. I’m using a Harmony 550 remote (configured as a MCE remote to control the Sage client). I have three Dish Network STBs one 311 and two 322s (I’m only trying to use tuner one which is controlled by IR). They are connected to an Nvidia Dual TV and an ATI 550 via S-video. I have configured each STB to a different remote address. The 311 is configured to remote address one and its corresponding Dish remote. The 322 STBs are configured to remote address two and three as well as their corresponding remotes. From the server I have been able to successfully to set up a tuning device for each of my capture cards. One was labeled 311, one 322A and one 322B. I was able to teach ir codes 0-9 for each using the corresponding Dish remotes. I have a single emitter plugged into the USB-UIRT and stuck to outside of the 311 STB. (The other STBs are off) Using the Harmony remote I have taught the USB-UIRT the “channel upâ€
nettech_gt

Return to Troubleshooting