uuirtdrv.dll and FTD2XX.dll error with Girder 3.3.10

Having problems? Use this forum to find help!

Moderator: jrhees

uuirtdrv.dll and FTD2XX.dll error with Girder 3.3.10

Postby spinedoc » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:55 pm

When starting Girder (version 3.3.10) I get 2 error messages stating that I have downloaded the incorrect versions of FTD2XX.dll and uuirtdrv.dll, and to please make sure I get the Girder 3.2 compatible version of these DLL's. I click thru these messages and Girder seems to run with the USB UIRT just fine, but it's annoying because with a reboot Girder will not fully load until those error messages are cleared. And since my entire HTPC setup runs thru Girder, not to mention some remote apps over the network/internet, its just a huge pain.

I have downloaded the latest of both of those DLL's, specifically uuirtdrv.dll version 2.6.9.8 and FTD2XX.dll version 3.1.6.1. They are being used with Girder version 3.3.1.0.

Hopefully someone can help as I love my USB UIRT!!!
spinedoc

Postby spinedoc » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:24 pm

Anyone? This is insanely annoying as everytime my PC automatically reboots I lose control of my HTPC.

Also how come the stickies with the drivers/software are for outdated software? Is there a "latest" release of the drivers?
spinedoc

Postby jrhees » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:33 am

spinedoc,

It sounds like you may have accidentally copied the Windows driver files into your Girder plugins folder. The *only* file you want to copy into your plugins folder is the USBUIRT.DLL file. You'll want to delete the ftd2xx.dll and the uuirtdrv.dll files from that folder!

Jon
jrhees
Site Admin

Postby spinedoc » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:54 pm

Thanks much!!
spinedoc

Return to Troubleshooting