learning Sanyo Z1 power button (burst)

Having problems? Use this forum to find help!

Moderator: jrhees

learning Sanyo Z1 power button (burst)

Postby pateruck » Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:28 pm

I can learn all of the other buttons but when the power button behaves differently. Even when I hold the button down it only sends a signal for a second. I think someone called this bursting. I tried pushing the button multiple times very quickly but each time I press the button, the progress meter starts over again. I found a download for the .ccf file for the Sanyo Z1 and downloaded proto edit but couldn't find out where to extract the raw learned code to paste into girder. After hours of searching the web I decided to try the learning process again. I don't know how I did it but pushing the button really quickly I was finally able to get the progress bar all the way to full and the code was learned succesfully. I thought I would post this in case this happens again to me, or to someone else. Can someone please offer some help with this?

Patrick
pateruck

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:23 pm

Patrick,

I am working on a newer version which will hopefully aid those with burst-codes. If you'd like, you can email me at support@usbuirt.com and I can send you a test Girder plugin which you can try with your power button...

-Jon

Return to Troubleshooting