problem installing drivers

Issues relating to installation of your USB-UIRT device.

Moderator: jrhees

problem installing drivers

Postby G_Roller » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:25 am

after getting BVC and AHP running on my new PC with Windows 7 now I'm having difficulty installing the latest driver for the USB-UIRT. When I go to the website and tried to download it it gives me a zip file, when I open it it does not give me any executable files. what am I missing? How do I open and run the drivers to get it to load on Windows 7? I know when I loaded it on XP there was an executable file and that's how it got there but I don't see anything like that when I open the zip file or Windows 7/Vista.
G_Roller

Postby xixi » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:53 am

louis vuitton bags is good company to supply replica gucci bags.The main products manufactured and provided by Huahai Machinery are the completed series of heavy duty truck andTrailer parts system components, here has a huge selection of discount kitchen and Bathroom Cabinet at wholesale prices.白马网站google优化团队拥有资深的网站推广方é
xixi

Re: problem installing drivers

Postby jay » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:22 pm

G_Roller wrote:after getting BVC and AHP running on my new PC with Windows 7 now I'm having difficulty installing the latest driver for the USB-UIRT. When I go to the website and tried to download it it gives me a zip file, when I open it it does not give me any executable files. what am I missing? How do I open and run the drivers to get it to load on Windows 7? I know when I loaded it on XP there was an executable file and that's how it got there but I don't see anything like that when I open the zip file or Windows 7/Vista.

Did you ever get this fixed? My last install was on Vista and now I'm trying to install on Win 8.1.
Nothing happens except a sound from Windows indicating it knows the device has been plugged in.
jay

Return to Installation