motorola dct2524

Issues relating to installation of your USB-UIRT device.

Moderator: jrhees

motorola dct2524

Postby oden » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:43 am

Jon: Any advice on how to flash my dct2524? I reset (select&Power) and now only channel is zero. Thanks for the support.
oden

Postby jrhees » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:54 am

???

I don't understand your question...?

-Jon
jrhees
Site Admin

motorola dct2524

Postby Oden » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:37 pm

I purchased a DCT2524 off ebay. It was programmed for another cable. I did the select & Power button during plug in to erase the previous info and now only get a zero. I obviously know nothing about these. What should I do to get it back up? Thanks for your support.
Oden

DCT2524

Postby oden » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:37 pm

jrhees wrote:???

-Jon

Joh: I purchased a DCT2524 off ebay. It was programmed for another cable. I did the select & Power button during plug in to erase the previous info and now only get a zero. I obviously know nothing about these and was comparing it to flashing a computer. What should I do to get it back up? Thanks for your support.
oden

Re: DCT2524

Postby oden » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:01 pm

Jon: My DCT2524 box now displays hunt. Any advice for getting it up and working? Thanks, John

-Jon[/quote]

Joh: I purchased a DCT2524 off ebay. It was programmed for another cable. I did the select & Power button during plug in to erase the previous info and now only get a zero. I obviously know nothing about these and was comparing it to flashing a computer. What should I do to get it back up? Thanks for your support.[/quote]
oden

Postby jrhees » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:19 pm

Sorry, I'm afraid I cannot help you. I can support the USB-UIRT, but really have no clue about your Motoral set-top box and its details.

-Jon
jrhees
Site Admin

Return to Installation