You might rescue me from a problem(?)

Issues relating to installation of your USB-UIRT device.

Moderator: jrhees

You might rescue me from a problem(?)

Postby moose » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:43 pm

I have a combination of a brand new Scaleo e mce pc and have 2 decoders - ip-stb 1710 from Kreatel. The problem as it seems is the limitations of the Scaleo e regarding the frequency for the IR receiver and blaster. The Kreatel animals use 56 mhz they tell me. And you provide this as it seems. Since I have bought equipment without checking their compatibility, I humbly ask if the USB-UIRT solution will bring me out of the dark so that my mce 2005 solution with 2 tv cards and the learning function of the mce remote will make me able to utilise my gadgets as planned - with the mce remote for recording and planning functions...?

Kindly and hopefully.
moose

Did I offend someone...

Postby moose » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:24 am

Hi all,

Is my use of a off the shelf media pc from FujitsuSiemens out of the range of all of you selfbuilders? Sorry, but I am really looking for help here. The kreatel people point back to the IP network vendor, the network vendor points at FujitsuSiemens who are on the job...., but Kreatel/Motorola who is creating all these issues because they do not understand the need of supporting the mce market, is of no help at all.

I might convert to no-tech pretty soon. :roll:
moose

Return to Installation